YES! Sign Me Up Today
Please fill out the form below to begin your 30-day complimentary preview subscription to Export Compliance Daily. Or if you’re ready, call us at 1-800-771-9202 to begin your paid subscription.
Top Reasons to Subscribe
- Daily Export Compliance Overview: Export Compliance Daily readers benefit from timely reporting of changing export compliance and control requirements from U.S. and overseas regulators to help avoid delays, penalties, fines and liabilities.
- Global Perspective: From coverage of emerging policy changes, to a U.S. agency focus on BIS/EAR, OFAC, and ITAR, to foreign border restrictions, Export Compliance Daily subscribers get daily information needed to do their jobs efficiently.
- Export Compliance Focus: Export Compliance Daily covers export control and regulatory developments that affect shipments leaving U.S. shores, saving our readers valuable time by aggregating worldwide changes into a reliable single information service.
- Breaking News Alerts: Frequent bulletins provide subscribers with timely awareness of key export control and compliance developments to allow for urgent response.
- Operational Utility: Export Compliance Daily supports your compliance team with relevant, timely information: regulatory requirements, court filings, and documentation from U.S. and select foreign regulators are at hand without hunting through myriad agency websites and emails.
- AN Deringer Inc
- CH Robinson International
- Cisco Systems
- DHL Express
- Expeditors International
- Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath
- Federal Express
- Livingston International
- Steelcase Inc
- Thompson Coburn
- Total Logistics Resource
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Walt Disney Corporation
- Xerox Corporation
“Export Compliance Daily has become part of my morning reading and allowed me to keep my people in the loop of changes that affect our organization.”
Erick P. Wallace - Corporate Export Compliance Manager, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
“The publications are very informative and both the import [International Trade Today] and export [Export Compliance Daily] emails are my reading material with my 1st cup of coffee.”
Mary King - Head of Compliance, Dascher USA
“Fantastic resource. I get a daily dose of export compliance related news from around the world in my inbox. Easy to read, digest and understand.”
Thomas Due - Corporate Export Manager, Green Worldwide Shipping, LLC
“I have found this to be a valuable tool. Having this information at my fingertips is amazing.”
Anita Cates-Reyes - CEO/President, Anita Cates-Reyes Enterprises
“The new “Export Compliance Daily” is bringing forward all the new issues with Canada and Mexico, as well as many countries we are currently engaged in trade with. This has been a great addition to our daily news publications.”
Cindy Benway - Import/Export Compliance Specialist, Taco Inc.
“I like the headline summary. I can pull up what’s valuable and dig into things.”
Patti Choo - Senior Manager, Import/Export Compliance, Itochu International Inc.